Friday, August 14, 2009

Fragrance #2: Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

Here is the "official" description:

Style:  Bvlgari introduces Omnia Crystaline, a delicate floral woody experience.  Capturing the glowing clarity of crystal light, Crystalline illuminates, reflects and reveals a woman's radiance, luminosity, gentle sensuality, and graceful femininity.  A sparkling jewel of light.

Tones:  Bamboo, Nashi (Japanese Pear), Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood

The woman:  For a woman of inner youth and grace with an appreciation for true elegance and luxury.

Now, for my two cents.  

Scent:  I'm going to start simply:  I hated it!  Reading the description, I expected a light, refreshing, natural scent.  What I got was a heavy, very floral, elderly lady scent.  I actually am going to break my own rule and only wear this one for one day because it was literally making me sick and giving me a headache.  I had to wash it off my wrists after a few hours, but I was at work so I was stuck with the scent on my neck.

Wearability:  For me, no wearability.  I did ask some people at work if I smelled like I was walking around in a cloud of perfume and no one seemed to be able to smell the scent as strongly as I could.  The initial smell of the perfume didn't seem so bad, but it seemed all of the nice bamboo and clean, refreshingness of the fragrance wore off really quickly leaving a pure floral nightmare.

Longevity:  Yep, this scent really lasts.  My husband could still smell it on me 12 hours later.  

Reactions:  My husband did not like this one.  Some people at work said it was nice, but they were mostly older ladies.  This is not a fragrance for a woman in her twenties.  

Verdict:  Anyone want a free sample?  I'm getting rid of this one asap.  Next please!

No comments:

Post a Comment